PPIWDC, founded by Charles Arndt in 2006, focuses on Creating Positive Impacts and Outcomes through public policy reforms, innovative programs and funding acquisition for people with disabilities and other vulnerable populations toward economic self-sufficiency, self-determination, and full community inclusion.
- Program and funding analysis, research, design, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Medicaid Home and Community Based Services waivers design including utilization of best practice and evidence based practices
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Public Policy Analysis, Research, and strategic decision-making including development of public policy solutions and social change reforms with effective and efficient impacts
- Executive and management training
- Other legally permissible, management and executive services to private agencies, state and local governments as requested